It looks like I’m going to be a little on and off blogging for the next week or so. My mom came to visit me! Yay! The day after she leaves, I’m headed to Canada for a business trip, so I’ll have limited blogging access during that time as well. Busy, busy!
I have another super cool bruise, too:
It’s not too colorful yet, but the lump is the size of my fist. It’s on my leg, right where I would normally be foam rolling my IT band. I won’t be doing that anytime soon!
So, let’s talk about my fitness bucket list!
I never though about it too much before, since up until I graduated college, all I did was swim. All my goals were swimming related. Now that I’ve entered the running world, I’ve encountered so many new things to try! Here’s some stuff I thought of:
1. Run a marathon! – I’m not too far from this one, so I will hopefully be able to cross this one off soon. 6 weeks to Spinx!
2. Walt Disney World Marathon – I cannot wait to go back to Disney to do this!
3. Cooper River Bridge Run – I really wanted to do it this year, but I had a conflict, so hopefully next yar
4. Complete a Half-Ironman – I would really like to do this someday. Unfortunately, I am
worthless suck at not very good on a bike. But I think if I can run a marathon, I can do this. At least I know I can swim a mile.
5. Try CrossFit – I’m definitely ready to give it a try. The Greenville Lululemon is going to have a Saturday morning WOD on Sept 29, so we’ll start with that
6. Run a race in another country – Canada will do 😉
7. Do one pull-up – Just one. Really
8. Be able to hold a plank for 5 minutes
I’d say that’s a pretty good list. Any ideas?